J. Walter Thompson Atlanta – Job Located in Atlanta, GA
At J. Walter Thompson we create pioneering solutions that build enduring brands and business. We have been connecting brands with consumers and creating engaging stories that shift behavior for over 150 years. We currently have over 200 offices in 90 countries that contain 10,000 of the brightest minds in the business. We owe our growing success to the adoption of a set of simple principles we refer to as the 4 C's: curiosity, collaboration, capability and courage. It is the embodiment of these traits that makes J. Walter Thompson unique. It is also what we look for in potential new hires.
As the Senior Analyst in Advanced Analytics, you will be responsible for supporting, analyzing and operationalizing innovative analytic solutions that drive value and deliver against client goals. This position is the hub of all business analytics practices, procedures, client relationships and client deliverables in this space. This position will support both internal and external clients, stakeholders and thought leaders to plan, execute and evaluate strategic marketing initiatives and answer high-level business questions. The Senior Analyst should be highly diligent, technically savvy in advanced analytics and comfortable communicating analytics insights, results, and ideas to all stakeholders. This position reports directly into the Associate Director/Director, Advanced Analytics.
• Provide advanced strategic and analytic backing (including reporting) for clients’ advertising campaigns (across multiple channels e.g. online, TV, print, social....)
• Operationalize cross-channel measurement frameworks with proper selection KPIs and metrics for effective monitoring of client marketing initiatives
•Complete and oversee performance dashboards and provide insight at various stages such as planning, mid and post-campaign analyses, optimizations, and strategy recommendations
- Analyze creative test designs and execution as well as new analytical tools
- Develop and present client-ready documents for major presentations with minimal-to-no supervision
• Support in driving analytical insights to clients, internal training and promotion and helping further establish JWT as leaders in the analytics space
• Be a consummate problem solver and forward thinker, with the ability to find solutions to business questions
• Remain current with the latest marketing trends and web analytics tools
• Advanced degree or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Decision Science, Economics, Information Management Studies
• 5+ years of experience in advanced marketing analytics
• Expert knowledge in SAS, SPSS, R, Python SQL, etc.
• Excellent client management and presentation skills
• Advanced knowledge of digital and social analytics including website, media, etc.
• Advanced knowledge and competency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power IB, etc.
• Demonstrated expertise utilizing various research methodologies, media research, and external data sources including Nielsen, Simmons, media planning platforms, eMarketer, Forrester Research, Gartner
• Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law