Freelance Account Manager - Healthcare
J. Walter Thompson London – Job Located in London, England
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Freelance Account Manager, on a 6 Month Contract, who will be an integral part of one of JWT’s key Global accounts. The focus will be the Global Business Unit – an integrated role, involving the development of Globally aligned strategy and oversight across market specific advertising, digital, and activation channels. You will be expected to play an active part within the team developing hard working toolkits and collaborating with our media, PR and research partners within the WPP network. You should be a strong strategic thinker, with a lead-agency background. Collaborating with a stellar planning team, we work closely with Bayer as long-term business partners, steering the development of their brands and marketing strategies.
- Running some of your own smaller projects with limited oversight from the Account Director
- Communicating ideas and presenting creative work confidently and clearly to high profile clients
- Produce all standard account management documents quickly and efficiently (e.g. contact reports, status reports and timelines)
- Building good relationships with clients and becoming a trusted and safe pair of hands
- Managing client expectations on all levels and always aiming to over deliver
- Managing internal agency relationships in order to get things done in the most time and cost efficient way for your client
- Always pre-empting what might need to happen and be one step ahead.
- Currently in an Account Manager role for a reputable advertising agency
- ATL experience is essential, but you should also have experience in Digital
- Experience in and a passion for championing and producing engaging and business-driving creative across a fully integrated channel mix is a must. In addition to more traditional ATL TV, press and OOH, digital and social media play a large and increasingly important part in our campaigns.
- Courteous, positive and high-energy individual with great people skills. Someone who works hard, but has fun with it and who can demonstrate a proven track record of driving complex projects forward in a timely fashion.
- You should have a meticulous attention to detail, establishing yourself as a safe pair of hands ensuring nothing falls through the cracks on projects or the day-to-day management of the account.
- This will be an integrated role, and as such, you will need to understand brands, and appreciate through-the-line brand communications along with different comms channels and their roles.
- Adding value through a keen and evolving knowledge of all facets of digital advertising, staying at the forefront of the regular changes to technology and best practice as well as looking for opportunities that could be of benefit to Bayer and their brands.
- As well as a perfect Account Handling process, you will need to be strategic, showing you have opinions and can produce output that moves the thinking on quickly and smartly – proactively working with the planning team. You must have a strong understanding of creative work in order to guide teams towards the kinds of solutions that are going to meet the business challenges we're facing.
- Given this is a global account, a flexible working style is required with occasional international travel.